Do you have a story that you would like to share with the world? Renesa accepts submissions of articles, stories, and editorials on any topic from anyone. Feel free to send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply reach out to us, here:
Do you have a story that you would like to share with the world? Renesa accepts submissions of articles, stories, poems, reviews, editorials, and digital art on any topic from anyone. Feel free to send your submissions to email@example.com or simply reach out to us, here:
Follow us on:
If you have any questions or queries, feel free to get in touch with us through Instagram, Facebook, or by email:
Submission Guidelines to Remember
1) All the articles/written content submitted should be in English.
2) Email your written piece as an email attachment (Word or PDF format) to:
3) There is no deadline for the submission of your written work. You may submit it anytime.
4) All submissions must be 100% plagiarism-free. No content should be copied from another source unless it is quoted and/or credit is given to the original source.
5) Any submitted piece will be carefully reviewed and approved by the editorial board of Renesa. Renesa members will work with you and help you throughout the process of publishing your written piece.
6) Renesa reserves the right to postpone or reject the piece in question. The current Chief Editors of Renesa will have the final say on whether the piece gets published or not.
7) Any author (even from outside SVNIT) may submit articles, poems, stories, editorials, and reviews on any topic or genre.
8) Renesa accepts any and all types of content, provided they are unbiased and original.
9) Reviews should preferably be on a non-mainstream movie/book/show/documentary. If the review is on a major, popular piece of content, then the review should bring a new perspective to the readers (a perspective that is not already overdone in reviews on the Internet). Reviews should not be a rehash or summary of the movie/book/show/documentary in question.
10) No submission should contain any unruly, foul language or any content that can or may tarnish the public image of SVNIT, or its students and faculty.
11) All the credit associated with the article will be given to the author. The copyright also remains with the authors so they can publish their written work elsewhere if they wish to.
12) Renesa is a non-profit organization. No monetary compensations will be provided for any submitted work.
13) Authors may also submit photographs or images accompanying their written pieces. However, the sources of these photographs or images must be mentioned and credit must be given to the original creator.
14) Your submitted piece will be published on our website and may also be featured in future editions of Renesa's magazines or yearbooks. If your work is selected for inclusion in the magazine, we will inform you at the earliest.
Digital Art Submission Guidelines
1) Along with every digital art submission, it is required to mention the software/medium used for the creation of the art.
2) If the submission is heavily inspired from any source, the artist is supposed to give the due credit to the inspiration on submission.
3) The artwork shouldn’t promote hate, contain nudity, or anything that can or may tarnish the public image of SVNIT, or its students and faculty.
4) Credit and copyright of the artwork would belong to the artist only. The artwork submitted can be later published, sold, etc. at other places as seen fit by the artist.
5) Renesa reserves the right to postpone or reject the artwork in question. The current Chief Designer of Renesa will have the final say on whether the piece gets published or not.
6) Your submitted artwork, if selected, might be published on our website, social media pages, and may also be featured in future editions of Renesa's magazines or yearbooks. If your work is selected for inclusion in the magazine, we will inform you at the earliest.